The Jere Melo Foundation is proud to host a public forum to create public awareness of the threats posed by illegal drug production in our forests, open spaces, agricultural lands and our communities.
Events will include:
- Introduction by JMF Board Chairman Stephen Horner
- “Take Back Our Forests”, a shocking and informative video presentation.
- Public forum consisting of representatives across many sectors including:
- Congressman Mike Thompson
- Sheriff Tom Allman
- Conservation Fund
- Willits Environmental Center
- Closing remarks by Madeleine Melo
Join us March 30th at 6pm at Cotton Auditorium at Fort Bragg Middle School, 500 N. Harold St. in Fort Bragg, CA.
For a printable invitation, click here. Please feel free to send it to all of your contacts.